Historical event/figure
I have chosen to do the collapse of the Berlin Wall as my historical event idea. This event was a big change in history as east and west Berlin finally were joined together again. It could become quite an emotional film because of people finally were reconnected with each other, and the whole FRG and GDR ordeal was finally coming to an end.
My initial thoughts on creating this film -
Although it is set before modern times, just like my other idea for the idea based of a news story, I think it would be easier to do as the 1980s is easier to recreate than the 1940s, because the clothing for the 80s has made a comeback and accessing that style is easy. But because I still don't have a precise idea it may not be my first choice because there would need to be a lot more preparation to choose something I could realistically do.
My initial thoughts on creating this film -
- Following a teenager's view point
- Maybe meet someone from the other side?
- End the scene with them cycling or running towards the collapse?
- Use an 8mm film effect
- Use 80s music
- Have the setting include news story clippings about the political situation
- Close ups to show emotions
- Maybe have it as a person being rekindled with a family member, friend or their significant other?
Although it is set before modern times, just like my other idea for the idea based of a news story, I think it would be easier to do as the 1980s is easier to recreate than the 1940s, because the clothing for the 80s has made a comeback and accessing that style is easy. But because I still don't have a precise idea it may not be my first choice because there would need to be a lot more preparation to choose something I could realistically do.

No comments:
Post a Comment