News Story


This idea is different to my other ones just as it is the oldest one in terms of the year that this event was. But it was my first thought when I had to do an idea from a news story as it was such a big impact on the world. It would be a very patriotic film with a happy tone rather than sad one, because it was such a revelation event.
My initial thoughts on how to create this film are -
- Use a 8mm film effect to get the 40s style
- Find the most similar clothing as possible
- Perhaps start the scene with the radio playing a news story about the victory
- The person does not hear it straight away and ends up reading the newspaper
- The film ends with a knock at the door, which will signify that their family member (brother/son) has returned from war
- A very patriotic scene with flags
- Perhaps them cooking getting ready for the street party to celebrate
- 1940s music in the background
I think that this would be the hardest idea to work from, just because of perfecting the style of the 1940s would be harder than just a modern style film. I am also limited with settings that I could use, and I don't know if there is a suitable place for me to film. However, if done right it would be a fun film to make as it would have a happy tone overall, as this was a great celebration.
No comments:
Post a Comment