Wednesday, July 3, 2019

An introduction...

Hi, my name is Claire Doughty and I am a film studies student. 

There are a range of films from different genres that I enjoy watching and so I do find it hard to pin it down to one favourite film! If I had to choose the ones that I enjoy the most, I would have to say Legend (2015), The Great Gatsby (2013) and Trainspotting (1996). These films are ones that I can go back to time and time again and never get bored. Obviously there are classic chick flicks from the 1990's and 2000's that I adore, such as Clueless (1995) and Mean Girls (2004). I am also known for being a fan of John Hughes 1980's such as The Breakfast Club (1985) and Sixteen Candles (1984).

The purpose of this blog is to share my experiences and thoughts as I progress through my coursework to create my own short film.  

I don't have a lot of experience in making my own films, but I have taught myself on how to edit using Sony Vegas Pro, and so I am looking forward to expand my editing skills, as well as using my own footage to work with. 

I look forward to showing my journey in creating an interesting piece.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film

Short Film